Theory and methods includes research in areas such as sequential analysis, predictive statistics, Bayes theory, and group testing.
UNL faculty involved in theory and methods:
- Christopher Bilder: Categorical data analysis, group testing, computational statistics
- Erin Blankenship: nonlinear models
- Bertrand Clarke: Prediction, Bayesian statistics, asymptotics, data mining and machine learning
- Jennifer Clarke: Computational statistics, non-linear regression, classification
- Kent Eskridge: design of experiments, multivariate analysis
- Xueheng Shi: time series analysis, signal processing, changepoint analysis