We encourage clients to be aware of the following important updates regarding our services:
- Due to the high volume of demand for our services and a reduced number of consultants, we may be unable to assist as many clients as we have in the past. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We do everything in our power to provide the best possible service to our clients, and we thank you for your patience during this time.
- We appreciate your understanding during this period. If you cannot immediately schedule an appointment with our consultants, please fill out our Google Form with your information. Continue to check back to the Setmore to see when more initial appointments become available. As we have more availability, consultants may email to assess how we can assist.
- We assure you that we will do our best to attend to your needs in a timely manner. Our team is working diligently to ensure that we continue to provide the same level of expertise and quality that you have come to expect from us.
- If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email or phone. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, and our phone number is 402-472-5405
We appreciate your continued support and look forward to working with you soon!
--SC3L Staff and Consultants
Need statistical help?
Statistical Cross-disciplinary Collaboration and Consulting Lab (SC3L)
To set up an appointment, please fill out the form at the following link: https://forms.gle/BVozGycsK1upBPn4A
If you have already filled out the Google form, follow the following link to schedule an appointment: https://sc3lunl.setmore.com
The SC3L is a free service available to students, faculty, and staff at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln who are in need of assistance with a Master’s thesis, a PhD dissertation, or faculty research. The desk is staffed around 40 hours per week by advanced PhD statistics graduate students who will work with you one-on-one to design experiments, conduct power analyses, summarize data, and conduct statistical analyses.
The SC3L does not provide assistance with homework, course projects, or comprehensive exams. We also do not provide SAS installations.
We are only available to offer scheduling two weeks in advance. If you don't see a time in the next two weeks, please check back the following Monday for additional availablity. We strongly encourage all clients to contact us well in advance of any hard deadlines that they may have. Please be aware that wait times may be longer during peak times of the semester (the weeks leading up to Fall Break or Spring Break, and the weeks leading up to graduation deadlines and final exams). We will try to be responsive to deadlines; however, we work with multiple clients at any given time and all of our consultants have their own responsibilities as students and researchers. We are limited on the number of projects we can take on during a given semester. As a consequence, projects may enter a queue that will delay completion.
The SC3L is closed the week before classes start (for department orientation), during finals week and during all UNL student holidays/breaks.
Location: 1600 N 33rd Street – Hardin Hall North Wing – Room 346A
• If you enter the main building of Hardin Hall, the 3rd floor does not connect to the North Wing. You will have to go downstairs to the 1st or 2nd floor in order to get to the North Wing.