Preparing future statisticians includes research in areas such as statistics education, online instruction, and consulting.
UNL faculty involved in preparing future statisticians:
- Christopher Bilder: statistics education
- Erin Blankenship: statistics education, statistics teacher preparation at all levels (pre- and in-service K-12 teachers; graduate teaching assistants)
- Kent Eskridge: statistical consulting
- Kathryn Hanford: consulting and collaboration
- Susan VanderPlas: data visualization