Need statistical help?
Statistical Cross-disciplinary Collaboration and Consulting Lab (SC3L)
East Campus SC3L is in operation
To set up an appointment, please fill out the form below or call 402-472-5405.
- Monday – 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Tuesday – 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday – 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday – 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Location: 1600 N 33rd Street – Hardin Hall North Wing – Room 346A
- If you enter the main building of Hardin Hall, the 3rd floor does not connect to the North Wing. You will have to go downstairs to the 1st or 2nd floor in order to get to the North Wing.
The SC3L is a free service available to students, faculty, and staff at the University of Nebraska who are in need of assistance with a Master’s thesis, a PhD dissertation, or faculty research. The desk is staffed 20-30 hours per week by advanced statistics graduate students who will work with you one-on-one to design experiments, conduct power analyses, summarize data, and conduct statistical analyses.
The SC3L does not provide assistance with homework, course projects, or comprehensive exams. We also do not provide SAS installations.
Depending on the difficulty of your statistical analysis, please allow at least one week before receiving results. Allow more time during peak times of the semester (the week before Fall Break or Spring Break, and the weeks leading up to finals).
The SC3L is closed the week before classes start (for department orientation), during finals week and during all UNL student holidays/breaks.